Please read these rules before submitting any headcanons!
- Play nice - try not to bash other headcanons in your submissions. Everyone has their own theories, and this blog is for all of them! If you disagree with a headcanon, that’s fine, but keep it off our blog.
- Please submit photos only. We will not accept text-only submissions unless you include a note asking us to put it on a photo. You can expand on your headcanon in the description, but if it’s not a photo submission we will not accept it!
- Please do not steal art! If we suspect that the picture you’ve used in your submission has been used without permission, we will not accept it! Screenshots are fine, but do not take other peoples’ art without permission. Always credit the artist of any fanart you use.
- Headcanons must relate to the characters and/or events of Xiaolin Showdown in some way. Don’t send us something about how Dave Strider is secretly an FBI agent - that would go to a Homestuck headcanons blog. However, if you have a headcanon about a Xiaolin Showdown character being related to another fictional character, that would be fine! Just keep it somewhat relevant.
- Please keep your submissions PG-13 as a courtesy to others.
- Above all, HAVE FUN! That’s what we’re here for.